LIGHTHOUSE CAMERA LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: BY USING YOUR LIGHTHOUSE CAMERA (“CAMERA”) OR LIGHTHOUSE CAMERA APP, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (“LICENSE”). THIS LICENSE IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND LIGHTHOUSE AI, INC. (“LIGHTHOUSE”).
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND TIME LIMIT ON SUBMITTING CLAIMS THAT AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR CAMERA OR DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE UPDATE (AS DEFINED BELOW) ACCOMPANYING THIS LICENSE. BY USING YOUR CAMERA OR DOWNLOADING A SOFTWARE UPDATE, AS APPLICABLE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT USE THE CAMERA OR DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE UPDATE.
IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A CAMERA AND YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE, YOU MAY RETURN THE CAMERA WITHIN THE FIRST THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM WHEN YOU PURCHASED THE CAMERA TO THE LOCATION WHERE YOU OBTAINED IT FOR A REFUND, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF LIGHTHOUSE’S THIRTY (30) DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE POLICY, WHICH CAN BE FOUND AT HERE.
- The software that is installed on or came with your Camera (“Lighthouse Camera Software”), as may be updated or replaced by feature enhancements, software updates or system restore software provided by Lighthouse (“Software Updates”) is licensed, not sold, to you by Lighthouse for use only under the terms of this License. The Lighthouse Camera Software and Software Updates are collectively referred to as the “Camera Software”. Lighthouse and its licensors retain ownership of the Camera Software and reserve all rights not expressly granted to you under this License.
- Lighthouse, at its discretion, may make available future Software Updates for your Camera. The Software Updates, if any, may not necessarily include all existing software features or new features that Lighthouse releases for newer or other models of Cameras. The terms of this License will govern any Software Updates provided by Lighthouse that replace and/or supplement the Lighthouse Camera Software, unless such Software Update is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
- Permitted License Uses and Restrictions.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive license to use the Camera Software. Except as permitted here, and unless as provided in a separate written agreement between you and Lighthouse, which is signed by a corporate officer of Lighthouse, this License does not allow the Camera Software to exist on any non-Lighthouse branded hardware products and you may not distribute or make the Camera Software available over a network where it could be used by any non-Lighthouse branded hardware products. This License does not grant you any rights to use Lighthouse proprietary interfaces and other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of third-party software applications for use with our Cameras.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive license to download Software Updates that may be made available by Lighthouse for your Camera to update or restore the Lighthouse Camera Software on any Camera that you own or control. This License does not allow you to update or restore the Lighthouse Camera Software on any Camera that you do not control or own and you may not distribute or make the Software Updates available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices or multiple computers at the same time. If you download a Software Update to your computer, you may make one copy of the Software Update stored on your computer in machine-readable form for backup purposes only, provided that the backup copy must include all copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the original.
- You may not, and you agree not to or enable others to, copy (except as expressly permitted by this License), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, modify or create derivative works of the Camera Software or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or by licensing terms governing use of open-source components that may be included with the Camera Software).
- You agree to use the Camera Software and the Services (as defined in Section 5 below) in compliance with all applicable laws, including local laws of the country or region in which you reside or in which you download or use the Camera Software and Services.
- Transfer. You may not redistribute or sublicense the Camera Software. You may, however, make a one-time permanent transfer of all of your license rights to the Camera Software to another party in connection with the transfer of ownership of your Camera, provided that: (a) the transfer must include your Camera and all of the Camera Software, including all its component parts, original media, printed materials and this License; (b) you do not retain any copies of the Camera Software, full or partial, including copies stored on a computer or other storage device; and (c) the party receiving the Camera Software reads and agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this License.
- Services and Third Party Materials.
- The Camera Software may enable access to Lighthouse and third-party services and websites (collectively and individually, “Services”). Such Services may not be available in all languages or in all countries. Use of these Services requires Internet access. Use of certain Services may: (a) require a password and username; (b) require you to accept additional terms; and (c) be subject to additional fees.
- You understand that by using any of the Services, you may encounter content that may be deemed oﬀensive, indecent or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and that the results of any search or entering of a particular URL may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Services at your sole risk and that Lighthouse will have no liability to you for content that may be found to be oﬀensive, indecent or objectionable.
- Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third-party websites. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that Lighthouse is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or websites. Lighthouse, its oﬃcers, aﬃliates and subsidiaries do not warrant or endorse and do not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any third-party Services, Third Party Materials or websites, or for any other materials, products or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you.
- Neither Lighthouse nor any of its content providers guarantees the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of location data or any other data displayed by any Services.
- To the extent that you upload any content through the use of the Services, you represent that you own all rights in, or have authorization or are otherwise legally permitted to upload, such content and that such content does not violate any terms of service applicable to the Services. You agree that the Services contain proprietary content, information and material that are owned by Lighthouse, the site owner and/or their licensors, and are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including, but not limited to, copyright laws. You agree that you will not use such proprietary content, information or materials: (a) other than for permitted use of the Services; (b) in any manner that is inconsistent with the terms of this License; or (c) in any manner that infringes any intellectual property rights of a third party or Lighthouse. No portion of the Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Services, in any manner, and you will not exploit the Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, using the Services to transmit any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malware, or by trespass or burdening network capacity. You further agree not to use the Services in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that Lighthouse is not in any way responsible for any such use by you, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, oﬀensive, infringing or illegal messages or transmissions that you may receive as a result of using any of the Services.
- In addition, the Services and Third Party Materials that may be accessed, linked to or displayed on the Camera are not available in all languages or in all countries or regions. Lighthouse makes no representation that such Services and Third Party Materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to use or access such Services and Third Party Materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including, but not limited to, applicable local laws and privacy and data collection laws. Lighthouse and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove or disable access to any Services at any time without notice. In no event will Lighthouse be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Services. Lighthouse may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain Services, in any case and without notice or liability.
- Termination. This License is eﬀective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically or otherwise cease to be eﬀective without notice from Lighthouse if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License. Upon the termination of this License, you will cease all use of the Camera Software. Sections 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 of this License will survive any such termination.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
- If you are a customer who is a consumer (someone who uses the Camera Software outside of your trade, business or profession), you may have legal rights in your country of residence that would prohibit the following limitations from applying to you and, where prohibited, they will not apply to you. To find out more about rights, you should contact a local consumer advice organization.
- EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED BY LIGHTHOUSE, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, USE OF THE CAMERA SOFTWARE AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED BY OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE CAMERA SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE CAMERA SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND LIGHTHOUSE AND LIGHTHOUSE’S LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS “LIGHTHOUSE” FOR THE PURPOSES OF SECTIONS 7 AND 8) HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE CAMERA SOFTWARE AND SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
- LIGHTHOUSE DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE CAMERA SOFTWARE AND SERVICES, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN, OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY, THE CAMERA SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE CAMERA SOFTWARE AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY SERVICE WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE, THAT DEFECTS IN THE CAMERA SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE CAMERA SOFTWARE WILL BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICES. INSTALLATION OF THIS CAMERA SOFTWARE MAY AFFECT THE USABILITY OF THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
- YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CAMERA SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED OR SUITABLE FOR USE IN SITUATIONS OR ENVIRONMENTS WHERE THE FAILURE OR TIME DELAYS OF, OR ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN, THE CONTENT, DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CAMERA SOFTWARE OR SERVICES COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, LIFE SUPPORT OR WEAPONS SYSTEMS.
- NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY LIGHTHOUSE OR A LIGHTHOUSE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE WILL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE CAMERA SOFTWARE OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LIGHTHOUSE BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, FAILURE TO TRANSMIT OR RECEIVE ANY DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE CAMERA SOFTWARE AND SERVICES OR ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE OR APPLICATIONS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE CAMERA SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF LIGHTHOUSE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL LIGHTHOUSE’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES (OTHER THAN AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN CASES INVOLVING PERSONAL INJURY) EXCEED THE LESSER OF: (A) THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE CAMERA OR (B) AMOUNT OF USD $599. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Export Control. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Camera Software except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which the Camera Software was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Camera Software may not be exported or re-exported: (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Camera Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use the Camera Software for any purposes prohibited by United States law (including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons).
- Government End Users. The Camera Software and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users: (a) only as Commercial Items; and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
- Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be severed from the remainder of this Agreement, and such remainder will remain in force and effect. The parties agree to replace any such invalid provision with a valid provision that most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid provision. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to this subject matter and supersedes all prior and/or simultaneous representations, discussions, negotiations and agreements relating to the subject matter herein, whether written or oral.
- Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration Provision.
Definitions. As used in this Arbitration Provision, the terms “Lighthouse,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Lighthouse AI, Inc., including its subsidiaries and agents; the terms “you” and “your” refer to you as an individual as well as other individuals you allow to access or use the Products, and any legal entity you control, work for, or represent when you access or use the Products. The word “Products” means your access to and/or use of any Lighthouse website, advertisement or promotion and any product, service, or software that you obtain from or through Lighthouse. The word “Claims” means all claims, disputes, or controversies between you and us of any nature or kind, whether pre-existing, present, or future, that arise from or relate to the Products. This includes but is not limited to disagreements about the validity, enforceability, or scope of this Arbitration Provision.
Informal Efforts to Resolve Dispute. If a dispute arises between you and Lighthouse, you should first attempt to resolve it by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending the details of your complaint, including your contact information for a response, to the address listed below. We will attempt in good faith to resolve all Claims submitted this way within fifteen (15) days of receipt.
Agreement to Arbitrate; Right to Opt Out. If informal efforts to resolve Claims fail or are not used, you agree that any and all Claims will be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration as described herein, except that: (i) you may assert Claims in a small claims court in the United States if your Claims meet the court’s jurisdictional requirements; and (ii) either party may pursue Claims and relief in a court of competent jurisdiction regarding the validity and/or infringement of a party’s intellectual property rights.
THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS VERY LIMITED. HOWEVER, AN ARBITRATOR CAN AWARD TO YOU ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THE SAME DAMAGES AND FORMS OF RELIEF AS A COURT COULD (INCLUDING INJUNCTIVE AND DECLARATORY RELIEF AS WELL AS STATUTORY DAMAGES), AND MUST FOLLOW THE LAW AND TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AS A COURT WOULD. ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS AND PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION, YOU MUST NOTIFY LIGHTHOUSE IN WRITING WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE THAT YOU FIRST ACCEPT OR HAVE ACCESS TO THIS AGREEMENT BY MAILING AN OPT-OUT REQUEST TO OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER LISTED BELOW. YOUR WRITTEN NOTIFICATION MUST INCLUDE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED TO REGISTER WITH LIGHTHOUSE, AND A CLEAR STATEMENT THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH US THROUGH ARBITRATION. YOUR DECISION TO OPT OUT OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION WILL HAVE NO ADVERSE EFFECT ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US OR THE DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS TO YOU BY US. IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY NOTIFIED US OF YOUR DECISION TO OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION, YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO SO AGAIN.
Arbitration Fees. The allocation and payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the JAMS’ rules which limit the amount a consumer is required to pay. If the arbitrator determines that your Claims are not frivolous applying the standards of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, we agree to reimburse you the amount of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees you are required to pay for the arbitration.
Arbitration Rules. The arbitration will be conducted by the JAMS (“JAMS”) under its rules if you are a resident of the United States; if your use of the Products has been principally for personal or household use, the JAMS’ procedures for consumer-related disputes including the minimum fairness standards will also apply. If you are a resident of a country other than the United States, the arbitration will be conducted by the JAMS in San Francisco, California, under its rules for international arbitration, and you and we agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the U.S. federal court in San Francisco, California in order to compel arbitration, to stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between the applicable arbitration rules and this Arbitration Provision, this Arbitration Provision shall govern and control.
The arbitration will be conducted in the English language by a single arbitrator who is an attorney-at-law with at least fifteen years’ experience in consumer and technology transactions and who is also a member of the JAMS’ roster of arbitrators. If you and we can’t agree on a mutually acceptable arbitrator within fifteen (15) days after the arbitration is initiated, then the JAMS will pick a neutral arbitrator who meets the qualifications. The JAMS rules are available at http://www.jamsadr.com, or by calling 1-800-352-5267 from inside the United States or +44 207 583 9808 from outside the United States.
Initiating Arbitration. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must follow the procedures specified by the applicable JAMS rules as described on their website at http://www.jamsadr.com.
Time Restriction. YOU MUST FILE A COMPLAINT WITH JAMS OR A PERMITTED COURT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT OR FACTS GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM, OR YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY CLAIM BASED UPON SUCH EVENT, FACTS OR DISPUTE.
Arbitration Process. Because appearing in person for arbitration can be unduly burdensome in the circumstances, arbitration under this Arbitration Provision shall not require any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless mutually agreed. Either or both parties may participate by written submissions, telephone calls, or other means of remote communication as allowed by the arbitrator. The arbitration proceedings will be conducted in the English language at a location designated by the JAMS that is the most convenient for you.
The arbitration can only decide Claim(s) between you and us, and may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons that may have similar claims. There shall be no pre-arbitration discovery except as provided for in the applicable JAMS rules. The arbitrator will honor claims of privilege recognized by law and will take reasonable steps to protect customer account information and other confidential or proprietary information.
In conducting the arbitration proceeding, the arbitrator will apply the law of the State of California (without regard to its conflicts of law provisions) including U.S. federal law for matters covered by federal law (e.g. the Federal Arbitration Act). The confidentiality provisions of this Agreement will be enforceable under the provisions of the California Uniform Trade Secrets Act, California Civil Code Section 3426, as amended. At the request of any party, the arbitrator shall provide a brief written explanation of the basis for the decision and award. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. The arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding on the parties except for any right to appeal under the JAMS’ rules or the Federal Arbitration Act.
Recovery and Attorneys’ Fees. If the arbitrator rules in your favor on the merits of any Claim you bring against us and issues you an award that is greater in monetary value than our last written settlement offer made to you before written submissions are made to the arbitrator, then we will (i) pay you 150% of your arbitration damages award, up to $1,000 over and above your damages award; and (ii) pay your attorneys, if any, the amount of attorneys’ fees, and reimburse any expenses (including expert witness fees and costs) that you or your attorney reasonably incurred for investigating, preparing, and pursuing your Claim in arbitration. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of such fees, expenses, and the alternative payment and the attorney premium at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits. The right to attorneys’ fees and expenses discussed above supplements any right to attorneys’ fees and expenses you may have under applicable law, although you may not recover duplicative awards of attorneys’ fees or costs. If your use of the Products was principally for personal or household use, neither party will be entitled to any award of punitive or special damages and Lighthouse waives any right it may have to seek an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses from you in connection with any arbitration of Claims between us.
Confidentiality. You and we shall keep confidential any information exchanged during the arbitration as well as the decision of the arbitrator made with respect to any Claim(s) arbitrated under this Arbitration Provision and, with the exception of disclosure to your or our attorneys, accountants, auditors, and other legal or financial advisors, neither party shall disclose such information or decision to any other person unless required to do so by law.
Continuing Obligation to Arbitrate; Severability. This Arbitration Provision shall survive termination of your access to or use of any Products and related agreements. If any portion of this Arbitration Provision is deemed invalid or unenforceable at law, such invalid or unenforceable provision will be interpreted, construed or reformed to the extent required to make it valid and enforceable, and this shall not invalidate the remaining portions of this Arbitration Provision.
Lighthouse Customer Service Center Address:
Lighthouse AI, Inc.
380 Portage Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Complete Agreement; Governing Language. This License constitutes the entire agreement between you and Lighthouse relating to the Camera Software and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by Lighthouse. Any translation of this License is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English versions, the English version of this License will govern, to the extent not prohibited by local law in your jurisdiction.
- Third Party Acknowledgements. Portions of the Camera Software may utilize or include third-party software and other copyrighted material. Acknowledgements, licensing terms and disclaimers for such material are contained in the electronic documentation for the Camera Software, and your use of such material is governed by their respective terms.